All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
rancholuna301

farmer farming ton student going H1B Stamping Need suggestions

Hi I am a former farmington student i left the country before this issue started.  feb 8th  is my interview and my H1B is approved in general Quota and i did not mention about this university in DS- 160. if they ask any questions related to this university what should i answer? and what is my approval chanaces? is this good time to go or shell i wait for some more days.

On 2/5/2019 at 8:32 PM, rancholuna301 said:

Hi I am a former farmington student i left the country before this issue started.  feb 8th  is my interview and my H1B is approved in general Quota and i did not mention about this university in DS- 160. if they ask any questions related to this university what should i answer? and what is my approval chanaces? is this good time to go or shell i wait for some more days.

You already lied in DS-160 form by not revealing your correct education details. The Visa officer will definitely know about it. You cannot hide anything. Sad to say this, your chances look very slim. Does not matter even if you shell months or years. They can pull up your record any time you go for interview. Update the forum about your experience if you go for interview.

I have seen a post that showed a Former Framington student getting deported after the H1B stamping once he landed in USA.