All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SRK2019

Point of Contact in US for H4 in DS 160

Hi

I submitted DS 160 for H4 - myself and 2 kids and booked the appointment. However i noticed now that i entered my husbands employer name and relation as"US Petitioner" under US point of contact. Where ideally it should be contact info of my husband.?

Should i go back retrieve the DS 160 and make this change? I understand i will then have a new DS 160 application number which also has to be updated at cgi website which was used to pay fees and book appointment. 

I will be able to change mine but not the kids under update profile. Should i still go ahead and make this change?

Thanks much!

On 2/5/2019 at 1:58 PM, SRK2019 said:

Hi

I submitted DS 160 for H4 - myself and 2 kids and booked the appointment. However i noticed now that i entered my husbands employer name and relation as"US Petitioner" under US point of contact. Where ideally it should be contact info of my husband.?

Should i go back retrieve the DS 160 and make this change? I understand i will then have a new DS 160 application number which also has to be updated at cgi website which was used to pay fees and book appointment. 

I will be able to change mine but not the kids under update profile. Should i still go ahead and make this change?

Thanks much!

Should not be an issue.