How to expedite H4 COS at Vermont service center

Prabu.bloomi

Spouse H1 to H4 COS applied on Jan 08, 2018 at Vermont SC, RFE came on Oct 5th 2018 and responded the case by Oct 31st, 2018. Still no update on the case status. Vermont service center processing shows 13 to 15.5 months(uff!!), we also applied H4 ext (pending)+ H4 EAD(pending) on Sept 2018 at Nebraska SC.

All three petitions are pending. Another burden is spouse passport is going to expire by Mar, 2019. We are preparing to renew passport now. 

It is very difficult situation for us, my due is on april 2019 and my husband Driving license got expired. Very frustrated with processing delay. He can't go for H4 stamping since I guess the pending applications may get denied.  

Is there way to expedite H4 cos at vermont service center because it is not outside of processing time limit? Another 2 months wait will almost kill us.. 

Thank you for your response. We talked with USCIS (phone call) and lawyer, they asked us to wait 2 more months that is "outside processing time" to raise service request. No help 😞 

Just asking for some clarification. My spouse H1b and I94 expired on Jan 08, 2018 and H4 cos applied on same day. And got his 140 approval on july 2018.  His employer is to ready to take him back for same position. Is is possible to apply H4 extension with approved 140 while H4 cos pending ? We are afraid that H1b ext may also got rfe due to these h4 cos. 

Archived