Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  


Recommended Posts

Dear all,


I am working in Australia at the moment but my spouse is in USA. I would like to move back with him. He has a H1B and an approved I-140 (under EB1A). We are waiting for our filling date to be current. I have H4 stamping from Australia.

I was wondering if I travel to USA for 10 days apply for my H4-EAD and leave, will it still be processed? I can then apply for a position in USA as and when the work permit goes through. 




Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this