When is a new LCA / amendment required for H1B?

work2live123

I was with client A last year , got my LCA with client A name and location. Now with client B for last 6 months. Going to India for stamping in 10 days  with LCA having client A addressed  and having my  letter from client B. No new new LCA / amendment was done as both my client A &B are under same MSA, no change in role or wages, same employer.  Will there be any issue in my stamping? 

Immediate response would be appreciated 

This is surely big issue. 

I can't believe your employer even didn't file LCA. 

See below guideline from USCIS:

Change in client is material change and surely needs amendment as per below guideline. 

1. When H-1B employees change their place of employment to a worksite location that requires employers to certify a new Labor Condition Application for Nonimmigrant Workers (LCA) to the Department of Homeland Security, this change may affect the employee’s eligibility for H-1B status; it is therefore a material change for purposes of 8 C.F.R. §§ 214.2(h)(2)(i)(E) and (11)(i)(A) (2014). 
  2. When there is a material change in the terms and conditions of employment, the petitioner must file an amended or new H−1B petition with the corresponding LCA. 
23 hours ago, adshah84 said:

This is surely big issue. 

I can't believe your employer even didn't file LCA. 

See below guideline from USCIS:

Change in client is material change and surely needs amendment as per below guideline. 

1. When H-1B employees change their place of employment to a worksite location that requires employers to certify a new Labor Condition Application for Nonimmigrant Workers (LCA) to the Department of Homeland Security, this change may affect the employee’s eligibility for H-1B status; it is therefore a material change for purposes of 8 C.F.R. §§ 214.2(h)(2)(i)(E) and (11)(i)(A) (2014). 
  2. When there is a material change in the terms and conditions of employment, the petitioner must file an amended or new H−1B petition with the corresponding LCA. 

Can somebody confirm on the below mentioned clause for not filing new LCA n amendment? I am having stamping in 10 days. Would it make sense to apply for atleast LCA now n get client: location changed? 

Archived