Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Access to see My Baby who is studying USA

Recommended Posts


Hope you are doing good.

My wife(Born In India and Currently working on H1) and my baby(Born in USA) both are in Utah and I am in India.  My Baby will turn  6 years of age for this April. My wife and I,  had misunderstandings and currently, my wife is not giving access to talk to my baby for 3 years. A lawyer has suggested what my wife is doing will comes under "Child Abduction". I wanted to avoid complications and not to trouble my wife as she is alone with my baby in USA. For a kid Both mother and father are equally important, Is there any way that I can get access to see and talk to my kid. 

Kindly suggest me how to proceed and Please answer me the below if possible 

I know the school where she is studying.

1) What will happen if I write the same to the school management?

2) Will it affect my kid anyway?

3) Will it affect my wife anyway?

4) In My case, Am I a non-custodial parent?

5) Can I get access to see my kids school records?

Thanks in advance. Kindly suggest me the best way to talk to my kid without any complications.






Share this post

Link to post

There were some decent suggestions to similar questions in your previous thread. Have you gone thru them? This seems to be more of a family law question than an immigration one. 

Do you not have an H4 visa?  Alternatively have you looked into a B2 visa to visit your daughter? 

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this