H1 Case Denied -Change of Status in process(H4) - Typical scenario- Need your suggestions

Satyaj

Hello,

Case has some complications. I appreciate your inputs also(I will work with attorney also on this)

was with Employer A - petition was approved and validity - 04-2020 (I-94 validity)

Got a new opportunity in different client place, applied the amendment with Employer A-  Amendment was denied in FEB-2018

Joined  to different employer B  and applied the change of employer in FEB-2018.  Change of employer case also Denied on OCt-2018 (Employer-A didn't with draw the old petition).

I resigned the Employer B after denial and applied the change of status to H4 +H4 EAD in  Jan ( Spouse is on H1B and have 140 approval , I am still in USA  and Receipt number not generated, not working, no employer & no pays-tubs from OCT).

I am eligible to apply COS to H4 in Jan after change of employer denial in OCT( I-94 validity till 2020)??

Eligible to stay in USA with valid I-94 only and not working with any employer/no pay stubs ?

I will get the H4+HE EAD with out any issues as my current I-94 is valid ?

Please provide your inputs...

Appreciate your response on this 

Thanks!!

Archived