B2 visa for my 10yr daughter

dimma

I was with H1B for three years till 2017 and is now expired. My daughter and wife traveled with me with H4 visa and they are now expired too along with my H1b.

I still have a valid B1/B2 visa till 2023. I would like to send my 10yr daughter to US along with my Uncle/Aunt for a summer vacation next month. Uncle/Aunt have valid B2 visa and had traveled already last year too. My wife doesn't hold B2 visa.

Can I apply B2 for my daughter alone, using My B1/b2 visa and send her along with my uncle/aunt? I will not be traveling with them.

Does this application come under interview waiver?

Can I inform in the application  that myself and my daughter will be going t US?

Do I also need to mention my uncle/aunt info in the application informing she will be traveling with them?

Any precautions to be taken in application about this, as my daughter will be going along with uncle but not with me?

Thanks alot

Dimma.

32 minutes ago, dimma said:

I still have a valid B1/B2 visa till 2023. I would like to send my 10yr daughter to US along with my Uncle/Aunt for a summer vacation next month. Uncle/Aunt have valid B2 visa and had traveled already last year too. My wife doesn't hold B2 visa.

Can I apply B2 for my daughter alone, using My B1/b2 visa and send her along with my uncle/aunt? I will not be traveling with them.

Does this application come under interview waiver?

Can I inform in the application  that myself and my daughter will be going t US?

Do I also need to mention my uncle/aunt info in the application informing she will be traveling with them?

Any precautions to be taken in application about this, as my daughter will be going along with uncle but not with me?

Those bolded above don't match.

And please stick to one thread, avoid duplicates http://forum.murthy.com/topic/121931-visitor-visa-for-my-10yr-daughter/

Thanks. I tried to delete one thread but couldn't find the link for it, as I thought last thread is not posted well. Sorry for this. 

" Can I inform in the application  that myself and my daughter will be going t US? "

I mentioned this as I thought if it gives support for application if I say that I (as father) accompany my daughter and is under 14yrs.

" I will not be traveling with them. "

Yes. I will not be traveling with my daughter. Want to send her with my uncle/aunt for vacation only.

Thanks alot.

Archived