On H1b Visa with I-140 approved just now in December 2018 and want to visit India (my home country).

Visiting India

I am on h1b Visa and my employer had applied for employment based green card. i-140 just got approved. My h1b renewal was done in October 2018 and it got approved for the next 3 years. 
I want to visit india in April 2019. Since H1b is not stamped, my husband (onH4) and I will have to got for visa stamping. 
Can my h1b get denied depending on the visa consulate discretion? How much is the risk? Is the risk same as appearing for the first time h1b visa interview?

Can my h1b get denied depending on the visa consulate discretion?  - No one can assure you this. If your case is good and you answer visa interview with truth and confident you will get.

How much is the risk? - No one can say exact number. Every visa interview has some amount of risk even when everything is good and clean.

Is the risk same as appearing for the first time h1b visa interview? - No one can give exact answer. Have all documents and attend the interview with confidence and hope for best..

Archived