All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ramya_ramya

Lost certified labor

Hi ,

I lost the page 8 of the ETA 9089 form  because of UPS. Will I140 processing be impacted due to this?

Can we still go ahead with I140 regular processing requesting a copy of labor directly from DOL? What is the timeframe for I140 approval in the lost certified labor case? Any inputs on this would be greatly appreciated !

What you mean with "because of UPS"? Did you send each page with a separate UPS envelope?

Your narrative doesn't make any sense.

On 1/22/2019 at 11:24 PM, ramya_ramya said:

Hi ,

I lost the page 8 of the ETA 9089 form  because of UPS. Will I140 processing be impacted due to this?

Can we still go ahead with I140 regular processing requesting a copy of labor directly from DOL? What is the timeframe for I140 approval in the lost certified labor case? Any inputs on this would be greatly appreciated !

USCIS demands PERM to be sent in original and that means all pages. If you are missing a page PERM sent would not be a complete PERM right?

So yes USCIS is well within their rights to issue you a RFE. And why your employer is not dealing with this ? They can file i140 in regular(4-10 months these days) along with ETA-750 to request USCIS to get a copy from DOL. And yes that means no premium processing.

Again make use of your employer and their attorneys and listen to them. They are paid to do exactly this. They know more about your case specifics than any of us here.