H1b CAP 2019 RFE

Sri A

My H1b got picked for CAP 2019 while i was with client A in Delaware. I got an RFE in Sep 2018 right after i moved to  Louisiana  for client B. The RFE is to provide proof that i am still working for client A. As I already moved out from client A, with advice from employer I provided the documents that was initially issued in March 2018 for applying H1b. I recently got a hint that USCIS has reached out to client A to check am i still with them. Since the documents I provided is invalid and the decision is still pending is there a chance i can correct the situation like updating my case with client B now. Please suggest me the best possibility to get my H1b approved.

It appears that both you and your Employer are guilty of fraudulent practices. The employer advised you to perform an illegal act, and by your own admission, you knowingly provided invalid documentation to USCIS. If indeed USCIS finds evidence of fraud, all fair minded folks would hope they do the right thing and revoke your H1b. 

On 1/18/2019 at 8:55 AM, JoeF said:

That H1 is gone. And providing documents that were not valid anymore could result in fraud charges.

For the H1, the project has to exist until the H1 starts.

Thank you Joe. But i wonder what should i have done in case like this.

H1b got picked while with client A in Delaware and moved to client B in Louisiana before H1b got approval and got RFE to provide documents that i am still with client A. Is there a chance i could have amended client B  as part of RFE response.

On 1/18/2019 at 10:15 AM, Provence said:

It appears that both you and your Employer are guilty of fraudulent practices. The employer advised you to perform an illegal act, and by your own admission, you knowingly provided invalid documentation to USCIS. If indeed USCIS finds evidence of fraud, all fair minded folks would hope they do the right thing and revoke your H1b. 

Thank you. But i wonder is there a chance i could have amended client B as part of that RFE response. I mean to ask what should i have done when i got RFE to provide documents related to client A after i moved to client B. Please let me know.

2 hours ago, Sri A said:

Thank you Joe. But i wonder what should i have done in case like this.

H1b got picked while with client A in Delaware and moved to client B in Louisiana before H1b got approval and got RFE to provide documents that i am still with client A. Is there a chance i could have amended client B  as part of RFE response.

An amendment wouldn't have been possible. The project has to exist from application to the H1 start. If the project ends before the H1 can start the H1 is gone.

The best thing is to stay away from consulting companies.

Archived