H1B transfer and change of status

Vishal01

I have h1b transfer in process right now which is filed on June 22 - 2018. I got RFE and was submitted on Jan 2019 first week. My prior approval expired on 22 Sep 2018. So my Q is if my transferred  get denied can switch to H4 with my spouse(she is on H1b) without leaving US? and how many days I have to leave the country or switch to status.

I need suggestions from you all. 
I have my bachelor's degree and I have one year certification in IT. I have transcript and educational evaluation documents. I have total 18 years of experience in IT. 12 years in USA and 6 years in India. Currently I am working in a big US company. This is my 2nd US company. Now I got an offer from another US company. I am a pure technical guy. What are my chances to get approval?

In case your current transfer is denied means you can do 2 ways.

1.The same employer can raise MTR.But most of the employers are not doing.It is againest for USCIS

2.In case your I-94 (In the I797 mentioned the I-94 date  or based on passport stamping you can check it in online)is valid means

you can transfer to another employer ASAP.From denied date with in 60 days you need to apply new transfer.Premium processing is more preferred.

In case your i94 is expired means you dont have any option.You need to leave the country ASAP.

On 1/17/2019 at 11:30 PM, book4me said:

I need suggestions from you all. 
I have my bachelor's degree and I have one year certification in IT. I have transcript and educational evaluation documents. I have total 18 years of experience in IT. 12 years in USA and 6 years in India. Currently I am working in a big US company. This is my 2nd US company. Now I got an offer from another US company. I am a pure technical guy. What are my chances to get approval?

Archived