My husband's passport is revoked

needhelppls2017

Greetings to All.. need some help and insight.

My husband have a pending live criminal case (498A ) from his previous marriage in India . India Consulate General requested him to return back in 2012 to comply with Court orders and requested him to return , however my husband have not returned and moved the case to High Court where his case had a stay. In the mean time based on the my husband's ex-wife his passport was revoked in 2012 which my husband said was not known to him. He continued living in US in legal H1B visa. In 2017 when he changed his employer and wanted to transfer his visa USCIS rejected his  H1B extension since his passport was revoked since 2012. Currently he is in India and fighting his criminal case with his ex-wife. 

I got married in 2015 with him and currently I do have my GC from my employer. My question is can I apply for immigration benefits for my husband considering that when we got married in 2015 his passport was already revoked. Is our marriage at all legal or if I want to sponsor his visa will I encounter any issues ? 

Any insight will be highly appreciated. I am in serious trouble !

Archived