Names mismatch in Passports

FullName

Hello Everyone. Thanks in advance for your response. 

I am working on the documentation for my Parents B2 Visa. But got stuck with names mismatch in passports of mine and my parents

As per My Passport --- My Dad First and Last Name : S1234 N5678

As per my Dad Passport  -- his First and Last Name S9876 N54321

Note: In passports, Mismatch is in both first and last name

2) My dad is into Business. The Full name in his other ID proof's/Business documents is again not matching with either his passport or with my passport.  If first name matches, last name does not match or vice versa with few char's difference again

Questions :

1) While filling the DS 160 for my Dad -- Should I give his name as per his passport or my passport

2) What are the risks with the names mismatch. And what steps and procedure I should take to make sure they get B2 Visa stamping done

3) What are the documents should they carry for stamping 

You already know the answers.

1- Who is applying for the visa ? You or your parents ? DS160 is individual application. So wouldn't it be as per one's passports ?

2- NO risk. This is a visitor visa application and there is no question of name mismatch with their son.

3- Passport, reason for travel,  evidence for financial strength to support the whole trip in USA i.e bank statements and evidence of ties to home country i.e job at home country etc. There are no specific documents list. 

Thanks for your response

One more question :  The Full name in his Passport is also not matching with any of his other documents (Bank Statement, Business documents, Property related).

Other than passport --- Almost in every other document also, there is one or more characters difference in his full name. Names in every document is unique with diff of one or more characters

Please let me know, if they can carry the Business/Bank/Property documents even though the Full name is not matching as per the Passport Full Name  (or) how should we handle this. 

Pls suggest. Thanks in advance

Thank You for your inputs. 

In DS160 1st section (Personal Info) -- there is a field called "Other Names used".  

Since the Full Name in my Dad Passport is not matching with any of his Business/Financial/Asset documents, should he needs to say Yes to the above field and provide the other name as per the documents he has?

Pls note that, there is much difference in the Passport Name and other documents

Also between other documents (Financial/Business/Asset) also is not same. 

Can anyone please post your inputs

In DS160 1st section (Personal Info) -- there is a field called "Other Names used".  

Since the Full Name in my Dad Passport is not matching with any of his Business/Financial/Asset documents, should he needs to say Yes to the above field and provide the other name as per the documents he has?

Pls note that, there is much difference in his Passport Name and other documents

Also between other documents (Financial/Business/Asset) also the name is not same. 

Archived