Which would be best job role (software architect or software engineer) under SOC code 1132 for wage level 2 ?

forum-user

I had approved Computer Systems Analyst ( Soc code 1121 ) till 28th July2018 on my H1B . I did amendment with extension with "Software Developer, Systems Software" role ( SOC Code 1133) and which is got denied on 24th Nov after RFE. My organization planning to reapply with SOC Code ( 1132 ) so which is best job role would be  Software Engineer or Software Architect for wage level 2 and 17 years of IT experience?

12 hours ago, forum-user said:

I had approved Computer Systems Analyst ( Soc code 1121 ) till 28th July2018 on my H1B . I did amendment with extension with "Software Developer, Systems Software" role ( SOC Code 1133) and which is got denied on 24th Nov after RFE. My organization planning to reapply with SOC Code ( 1132 ) so which is best job role would be  Software Engineer or Software Architect for wage level 2 and 17 years of IT experience?

I would suggest to let your org decide it. No one here can tell you what is the best SOC for your job functions. You stay out of this.

Archived