All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
permand140

H1 Transfer without I140 Approval copy

I have approved I140 but I do not have the approval documents. My Employer is not sharing the same

My H1 Cap 6Yrs will be completed in Feb this year

Questions is : Can I transfer my H1 to other company without I140 approval copy? (Since it is H1 out of cap)

THanks for the update

If I file and request through FOIA, will USCIS provide the approval copies, even if I don't have the I140 Receipt number?

Pls let me know

if you're eligible to receive a copy, you'll get it. 

Just give them all info i.e. passport#, previous approval notices , i-94 etc. it should be easy to find a record. 

I have another questions. My POE I94 number in I94 website is different from current H1b Approval document

FYI : My Last entry into US was 3years ago and POE I94 was expired. In US, I transferred my H1b in 2018 and the I94 Number is different

Question: Should I give the I94 number from the H1 Approval document? Pls let me know

On 1/11/2019 at 5:27 PM, permand140 said:

I have another questions. My POE I94 number in I94 website is different from current H1b Approval document

FYI : My Last entry into US was 3years ago and POE I94 was expired. In US, I transferred my H1b in 2018 and the I94 Number is different

Question: Should I give the I94 number from the H1 Approval document? Pls let me know

Yes. Latest USCIS issued i-94 is your most updated i94. Wouldn't that be a common sense ?