Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Planning to Change from O3 to H1, Do I need to travel to get stamped?

Recommended Posts

Planning to Change the status from O3 to H1, Have i140 Approved. Also planning to stick with Old employer, in that case will the premium work? Currently in US if we change O3 to H1, Do we need to travel to Home country for stamping? Also on receipt we cannot work right as it is Change of Status? Appreciate your inputs.


Share this post

Link to post

A COS doesn't involve visa stamping. Of course, if you travel abroad, you'd have to get an H1 to enter the US.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now