Is these a way to do H4 to H1B COS in premium processing while I have my 221g on my expired I797?

Kirthy

I have applied for H1B from India in 2016 and after petition approval in 2016 Dec, I went for stamping, but I received 221g blue slip without asking for any additional documents. Till now I dint get update on my 221g and mean time my petition itself expired. Now I came to US in H4 visa. 

1. In any way can I go with premium processing for H4 to H1B COS with my case if i have offer for different client but with same Petitioner of my expired H1B 

2. Can you please suggest best way for me to work in US , how can I do it ? 
3. Will the earlier 221g will be a problem for my COS form H4 to H1B?

23 hours ago, Kirthy said:

I have applied for H1B from India in 2016 and after petition approval in 2016 Dec, I went for stamping, but I received 221g blue slip without asking for any additional documents. Till now I dint get update on my 221g and mean time my petition itself expired. Now I came to US in H4 visa. 

1. In any way can I go with premium processing for H4 to H1B COS with my case if i have offer for different client but with same Petitioner of my expired H1B 

2. Can you please suggest best way for me to work in US , how can I do it ? 
3. Will the earlier 221g will be a problem for my COS form H4 to H1B?

1. No. You have to go through lottery again. Because you did not enter or work on your initial H-1 at all in US. That is gone.

2. If your spouse I-140 is approved apply for H-4 EAD.

Archived