***F1 to H1B***

Mohammed Adil

Hi,

I Have been applying for H1B for 2 years and every time is getting denied. Since 2 times my H1B picked up in the lottery but every time it got denied.  So currently I'm working on CPT and want to H1B this year. I have my i140 approved as well. I want to apply my H1B by your Firm for that i wanted to know how much do you charge for to apply for my H1B and what is the procedure? 

I would really appreciate if you can reply to me ASAP. Coz I want to start my Paperwork and keep everything ready before the time comes.

Regards,

MA 

31 minutes ago, Mohammed Adil said:

Hi,

I Have been applying for H1B for 2 years and every time is getting denied. Since 2 times my H1B picked up in the lottery but every time it got denied.  So currently I'm working on CPT and want to H1B this year. I have my i140 approved as well. I want to apply my H1B by your Firm for that i wanted to know how much do you charge for to apply for my H1B and what is the procedure? 

I would really appreciate if you can reply to me ASAP. Coz I want to start my Paperwork and keep everything ready before the time comes.

Regards,

MA 

That working on CPT seems like abuse of CPT. If you used all OPT, you don't even qualify for any Practical Training on the same educational level. So, you may be out of status.

Essentially, you can likely kiss any H1 goodbye. Abuse of CPT is a VERY big red flag nowadays.

And the employer files and pays for the H1. You are not even involved in any of that. Any employer who wants the beneficiary to pay for an H1 is shady.

I have used all of my OPT during that time I applied for H1B for twice and it got rejected after that only I started doing 2nd Masters to be in status. Currently, I'm in status for sure simultaneously working in the same field of Masters on CPT.  I would really appreciate if you can handle the case and apply for  H1B for this year. 

1 hour ago, Mohammed Adil said:

I have used all of my OPT during that time I applied for H1B for twice and it got rejected after that only I started doing 2nd Masters to be in status. Currently, I'm in status for sure simultaneously working in the same field of Masters on CPT.  I would really appreciate if you can handle the case and apply for  H1B for this year. 

The CPT is illegal because you already used all the allowed Practical Training time with the OPT. You could only get Practical Training for a higher educational level, not for a second Master's. That means you are out of status.

And again, this is a forum. If you want to discuss your situation with a lawyer (I am not a lawyer), you'd have to schedule a consultation. If you wish to schedule a consultation with a lawyer from the Murthy law firm that runs this forum, there is a "Contact Us" button on top of each page.

Archived