All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
HemaSekhar

Which location has highest approvals in canada

4 hours ago, HemaSekhar said:

Hi All,

I need to do my first H1B Stamping in canada. Please suggest me   which location has highest approvals

They are all the same. They all have access to the same information. This is the age of the Internet, in case you didn't know. Consulate shopping does not work.

Concentrate on having a good case.

22 hours ago, HemaSekhar said:

Hi All,

I need to do my first H1B Stamping in canada. Please suggest me   which location has highest approvals

All are the same.

If your case is legitimate, it does not matter...if shady, it won't matter either, as a good CO will (should) examine a questionable case in detail. I sent many cases back to USCIS that were shady - that is, either the job had a phony title to try and mask the fact that the job in question did NOT require a bachelor's degree nor was some sort of specialty occupation (the most common type of H1b visa fraud) or that the applicant did not possess the requisite education/experience level and had some 'evaluation' letter from some ethically challenged 'professor' who tried to blur the lines by sleight of hand word games, or applicants who had lied on their B1B2 applications and to CBP (upon arrival) ....I never had a case returned to me re-approved by USCIS...mostly because I made doubly sure to send them cases that I knew were bad, but I lacked the authority to negate the petition (though I could find the applicant ineligible, usually under 6C (misrepresentation/fraud)) - but once USCIS denied or cancelled the petition, that pretty much ended the phone calls from attorneys or applicants. Some tried filing new petitions in a different service center, but I flagged my questionable cases thoroughly in the data base used by COs, so that if the applicant tried 'visa shopping', he or she would not be able to cover up their earlier malfeasance, as my notes would follow them anywhere in the world. The ones who were found ineligible under 6C did not, at least while I was still active, receive any sort of waiver, as I would never recommend that USCIS grant one, in the strongest possible terms. A few tried the ever popular strategy of running out to marry the nearest Amcit, but I would have lengthy discussions with USCIS about any future waiver approvals or the validity of the last minute marriage...and again, as far as I knew while still active, no one received any waivers... my view was, if you cross the line, you will get nothing helpful from me, as I was not your advocate.

On 1/5/2019 at 12:14 PM, HemaSekhar said:

Hi All,

So you are trying to do consulate shopping? :) They use the same systems and VOs keep changing at any given location...

If a certain location has higher issuance rates, that just means more applicants. If you are looking for success ratio - it's the same for all.