Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sumit Patel

Wife's complaint in women cell SP office and travelling to abroad

Recommended Posts


My wife has filed complaint against me and my family members in women cells SP office. From police the call came for all of us to be present for enquiry. My lawyer suggested only to parents to face enquiry. 

On the next day of women cell enquiry my journey date is fixed towards Saudi Arabia. Sir I got also visa for the same. Sir I am worrying, is there any disturbance of Look out circular while travelling towards saudi? My wife don't know about my travelling Saudi Arabia for job.

She has not yet put case of 498a.

Sir, i am worrying about,

1. Due to absence to women cell SP office enquiry, can police release LOC to stop me from travelling?

2. If she filed 498a on my date of journey can LOC effective immediately ?

Please sir suggest me..

Share this post

Link to post

Consult your  lawyer or a lawyer  please. This forum is for US immigration law.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this