Received 221G Blue slip and i797 valid for 6 more months

Rajad

Hello,

I am working in EVC model for small company.

I went to India for H1b stamping during interview(Dec 19th) i received 221G Blue slip and collected client letter, vendor letter, payslip, I129, W2 for 4 years etc and returned my passport back to me.

my case still showing administrative process from past 11 days. 

a) My end client does not allow me to work from India but they are fine for a month. If my case still in admin process after 1 month, they may cancel my contract - during that time if USCIS contact client what is my situation.

b) My I797 valid for another 6 months - my company can apply for extention during 221G.

c) Is it better to join vendor company if they agree or wait for 221g - what is the best option

Thanks in advance.

a) My end client does not allow me to work from India but they are fine for a month. If my case still in admin process after 1 month, they may cancel my contract - during that time if USCIS contact client what is my situation.... Frankly this is bad situation. Client will be honest and they may tell that they terminated your contract ( if they do )... this will lead to complex situations

b) My I797 valid for another 6 months - my company can apply for extention during 221G..... they can with new client ( if client terminates your project)

c) Is it better to join vendor company if they agree or wait for 221g - what is the best option... cannot advice on this...

I am not an expert... these are just my personal opinions...

Archived