IS MANDATORY THAT, H4 VISA EXTENSION (RECEIPT COPY) APPLICATION NEED TO WITHDRAW EVEN I LEAVE TO INDIA AND GO FOR STAMPING WITH MY WIFE

PRAVEEN2131

I have a situation as below. It will be greatly helpful if you can provide assistance.

My Wife company filed my H1B Extension and my wife's H4 Extension separately. 
Now, my wife have received approval for my H1B till April 2021, but my  H4 Extension is still in Processing status. I am planning to go to India on Jan 7th, 2019 and my wife coming on Feb 7th., 2019 and  along with my wife, we were going for Visa Stamping (we were eligible Dropbox). I have few questions as below.

1. If my  H4 Extension doesn't get approved by then will there be any problem in the Visa Stamping?
2. Can i get the H4 visa stamp based on my wifes approved H1B even my H4 is still in processing?

3. What will happen if i gets the H4 visa stamped based on my wife approved H1B and then my H4 extension is approved?
4. If my H4 gets approved before after i leave to india,  Since my wife have approved H1b, so i will also get stamped? or i need to withdraw my pending H4 application from uscis before i leave to india or once i go out of country, is my application will automatically abandoned or i need to withdraw my h4 extension Application.

1. H4 status extension has no connection to getting a H4 visa. The only requirements for the H4 visa are Marriage and proof of H1 petition approval, pay stubs etc. for the person in H1 status.

2. See 1. H4 is only a status and has no petition involved.

3. Nothing

4. H4 visa stamping has nothing to do with H4 status extension, pending or otherwise.

Archived