What are the options for Bpharmacy graduate from India with H4 EAD? I live in Texas

H Kenny

On 12/30/2018 at 9:34 AM, H Kenny said:

Looking for suggesting to pursue my career, recently got H4 EAD. I completed my Bpharmacy in India and trying to understand my options here. 
Are there many opportunities with Bpharmacy or should I look for IT jobs?

What makes you think you're qualified to work in Information Technology Industry  with Pharmacy background ? Even if you fake yourself you will be fired on Day 1

To work in IT, Companies verify your Degree Certificate from Computer Science or IT or Information Science Specialization from a Accredited university. 

On 12/30/2018 at 1:40 PM, pontevecchio said:

Have you ever thought of Higher Education, Masters, PhD....... Long term good prospects if you take up higher education in Pharmacy.

They are coming down heavily on any disconnect between the primary degree and IT.

It's tooo late for USCIS to come 'Heavily' on Non-IT background seeking to work in IT industry but nevertheless it helps "big-time" to weed out the Fraud!  

On 12/31/2018 at 5:23 PM, pontevecchio said:

They are coming down heavily at the present time. They are harassing even genuine candidates and making people very very afraid of getting a H1 visa. Even those who have worked for years in H1 status are being denied extensions. It is NEVER too late to combat fraud.

Agreed! Major Fraud companies are big Contract Companies. These guys play major fraud in the background by sub contracting to the small shops. So that they are not held responsible. They abuse rates, Exploit candidates by moving from place to place, force candidates to fake resumes etc etc... 

On 12/31/2018 at 4:23 PM, pontevecchio said:

They are coming down heavily at the present time. They are harassing even genuine candidates and making people very very afraid of getting a H1 visa. Even those who have worked for years in H1 status are being denied extensions. It is NEVER too late to combat fraud.

While the comments about fraud are fine, you realize that this post was about an H4 EAD, do you?

On H4 EAD, neither DOL nor USCIS are involved with the actual job. If the candidate fits the job is purely an issue the employer would have to be concerned with in this case.

Archived