H1B Amendment

anvi11

H1b amendment(new client and location) denied for speciality occupation.i-94 valid for next 4 months.Cannot rejoin the old client.Please let me know if can move to my old location to a different client(without any paper work- if paperwork what is it) and work for new client(same employer).Also my i140 is approved 1 month back and i am in my 6th year.Please let me know if can transfer to a new employer after 6 months( to maintain the same priority date) and if i should have a valid petition during transfer.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2018 at 11:14 AM, anvi11 said:

H1b amendment(new client and location) denied for speciality occupation.i-94 valid for next 4 months.Cannot rejoin the old client.Please let me know if can move to my old location to a different client(without any paper work- if paperwork what is it) and work for new client(same employer).Also my i140 is approved 1 month back and i am in my 6th year.Please let me know if can transfer to a new employer after 6 months( to maintain the same priority date) and if i should have a valid petition during transfer.

You employer needs to be able to help you in this situation. If you want to transfer to new company contact an attorney for advice.

Archived