H1b Visa stamping during amendment withdrawal

rcanjeevaram

Hello Everyone,

I have a few questions regarding H1B Amendment and H1b stamping, can you please help me with them

I have a h1b extension approved from client A location 1 and I moved to client B location 2 and filed an amendment which got denied. My questions is

(1) If I reapply for my amendment for client B and while that is in process if I go back to client A where I have an approved h1b, can I withdraw my amendment from client B without any issues?

(2) And while the amendment  withdrawal is in process for client B, can I go for visa stamping with an approved i797 from client A? Will there be any issues that can come up during the visa interview?

(3) Should I wait for the amendment withdrawal process to complete before I go for my stamping? 

Please let me know. Thank You.

Regards,

Ram

I am not an expert.. just personal opinions

(1) If I reapply for my amendment for client B and while that is in process if I go back to client A where I have an approved h1b, can I withdraw my amendment from client B without any issues? - I guess you can withdraw...

(2) And while the amendment  withdrawal is in process for client B, can I go for visa stamping with an approved i797 from client A? Will there be any issues that can come up during the visa interview?I guess you can for visa stamping and in your history they will find about client B H1B application. That might lead to 221G in current scenarios... If your lucky you can get stamped without 221G.

(3) Should I wait for the amendment withdrawal process to complete before I go for my stamping? - Thats better...

Archived