L1B received NOIR

IRock

Hello,

There was a site visit to client location on August2018, we responded to all queries asked individually to me, supervisor and company immigration. Now after 4 months i have received NOIR notice from USCIS. We have to respond to NOIR in 2 weeks.

How much time would it take for USCIS to respond and give final decision.

My wife is pregnant and currently 30 weeks and due in febraury. Hard to travel now for long time to India.

Do we have to relocate to India to be on safer side. If they reject petition in next one month or so then we will be in trouble and lose visa status. Kindly suggest some steps to take.

If i transfer completely to india now to my company branch, will there be an impact on USCIS decision for not having physical address in US and not being actively working in US location.

• 3 months later...

Sorry to learn about your situation

It may be easier if your wife in the current situation delivers in India rather than here as that would take the immigration headache of your mind

Regarding you going to India in should not have any negative effect at all. In fact you can recap time spent outside USA if things go well with your L1 NOIR response

All the best

Archived