H1B visa 221g client verification failed

ak1991

I attended my first time H1B visa stamping at chennai consulate on Oct 29th. I started working for company A on EVC model from Sep 1st, earlier I worked for Employer B. Before I joined to employer A my H1B transfer petition was filed and approved. In visa interview VO gave 221g and returned my passport. after 10 days I was informed by client manager, client letter I provided in consulate is not given by them. When checked same with my employer over phone he said they created this letter. Now employer revoked my H1B petition. 

H1B petition was submitted in month of Aug through premium processing, I was not even joined for that company. I trusted them and not aware of this letter. What ever documentation they sent me through courier that only I carried to  client.

1. Am I going to be banned because of this issue. 

2. My old employer H1B petition is still not revoked and valid up to 2020 can I go for stamping on thier petition

14 hours ago, ak1991 said:

I attended my first time H1B visa stamping at chennai consulate on Oct 29th. I started working for company A on EVC model from Sep 1st, earlier I worked for Employer B. Before I joined to employer A my H1B transfer petition was filed and approved. In visa interview VO gave 221g and returned my passport. after 10 days I was informed by client manager, client letter I provided in consulate is not given by them. When checked same with my employer over phone he said they created this letter. Now employer revoked my H1B petition. 

H1B petition was submitted in month of Aug through premium processing, I was not even joined for that company. I trusted them and not aware of this letter. What ever documentation they sent me through courier that only I carried to  client.

1. Am I going to be banned because of this issue. 

2. My old employer H1B petition is still not revoked and valid up to 2020 can I go for stamping on thier petition

1. I don't think so.

2. Yes, but first get a job and also you will be asked more questions this time. Be prepared.

Archived