All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sirisha84

H4 EAD RFE

This is regarding H4 EAD.Can someone help me how to submit for the below H4 EAD RFE.

1. I Submitted h4 ead using my spouse Previous employer A  I 140 documents. But the Emp A has withdrawn the I 140.Spouse stayed more than 180 days.
Now i got h4 EAD RFE saying my spouse I 140 which i submitted was revoked in Oct 2017.He used the same I 140 for his h1 transfer (7th year of extn) with EMP C and got 3 yr extn.

2. Is it like for submitting H4 EAD I 140 should br active irrespective of the employer?

20 hours ago, Sirisha84 said:
This is regarding H4 EAD.Can someone help me how to submit for the below H4 EAD RFE.

1. I Submitted h4 ead using my spouse Previous employer A  I 140 documents. But the Emp A has withdrawn the I 140.Spouse stayed more than 180 days.
Now i got h4 EAD RFE saying my spouse I 140 which i submitted was revoked in Oct 2017.He used the same I 140 for his h1 transfer (7th year of extn) with EMP C and got 3 yr extn.

2. Is it like for submitting H4 EAD I 140 should br active irrespective of the employer?

I think it is better to take advice from a immigration attorney. They might have a better idea.