H1B Denied basing on Employer-Employee Relationship. Can i appeal?

LCH

I work in an EVC model. My new H1B was denied basing on Employer-Employee Relationship. The issue was, the client did not mention my employer name at all in the client letter. I spoke with my manager and my client is ready to give a new letter with the necessary corrections. Is it worth applying for appeal?

1 hour ago, Noah Lott said:

and what will you say when asked how this salient fact was somehow 'forgotten?"

The attorney should come up with some explanation. The client did not do that intentionally. It's a mistake of vendor/employer who prepared that letter. The client just signed on whatever they got from the employer.

23 hours ago, LCH said:

I work in an EVC model. My new H1B was denied basing on Employer-Employee Relationship. The issue was, the client did not mention my employer name at all in the client letter. I spoke with my manager and my client is ready to give a new letter with the necessary corrections. Is it worth applying for appeal?

That likely won't make any difference. Anything with middle vendors is bad. Can your employer show up at the client and discuss your work with them? That's what employer-employee relationship is about, your employer controlling your work.

Archived