Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

J1 visa for Phd Holder in Engineering

Recommended Posts


My husband has completed his Phd  in Ewaste and supply chain management.He is working as  HOD in reputed college in India for 13 years.

Pls can you help me in understanding process and visa type for him to work /do his post doc fellowship.


Share this post

Link to post


for details of the J1 program. Other than that he needs to identify places of interest where he will benefit. As a HOD, he possibly already has contacts and also knows what is needed to be done. Specially if the College supports his intentions with the goal of returning to the job after completion of the J1 program, he should be home dry.


Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now