Entry Visa for visit to India

abdul20

I was applying for my daughter's entry visa who was born in the US in September,2018 and I am being asked to submit a copy of mine and my wife's current visa status with a validity of more than 6 months. I am currently on CPT from a university with a valid I-20 that gets extended every semester but my F1 visa has expired in August,2018. So what should I submit as a proof of current status? 

I'm afraid that my daughter's visa might get rejcted if I submit my expired visa.

20 hours ago, abdul20 said:

I was applying for my daughter's entry visa who was born in the US in September,2018 and I am being asked to submit a copy of mine and my wife's current visa status with a validity of more than 6 months. I am currently on CPT from a university with a valid I-20 that gets extended every semester but my F1 visa has expired in August,2018. So what should I submit as a proof of current status?  

I'm afraid that my daughter's visa might get rejcted if I submit my expired visa.

Submit copy of expired Visa along with proof of valid status i.e Form I-20 and valid arrival/departure record (I-94)

Archived