H1B -> DUI & Jail overnight

sweetyhoney

Hello,

I am on my H1B going to hire Immigration lawyer & looking for H1B friends experiences

I have DUI on Sep 23 mid night 12 am & rejected breathing test. I have been put in jail from early hours 3AM to 2 PM & then released. Lawyer got "Physical Control" with 0 points in negotiations + Fine, 3 day program + suspension for few months.

I requested for Reckless driving for non alcoholic related not sure what will happen.

I am worried will my finger print come out during my VISA stamping & will there be any challenge in VISA stamping & POE.

If any one are having same problem please share your experience.

Pls hire an attorney in your county.

DOnt repeat it again. You will get visa revoke email but 

you will be fine on stamping subject to physicians (suggested by VO) evaluation. Pls follow all the classes and probation conditions

and  be ready for 221g which gets cleared in3 to 5 weeks.

never ever drink and drive.

I am not an attorney.

On 12/4/2018 at 5:53 PM, mkmbabu said:

Pls hire an attorney in your county.

DOnt repeat it again. You will get visa revoke email but 

you will be fine on stamping subject to physicians (suggested by VO) evaluation. Pls follow all the classes and probation conditions

and  be ready for 221g which gets cleared in3 to 5 weeks.

never ever drink and drive.

I am not an attorney.

Thank you for your reply. I have hired both immigration & DUI attorney's.

It's a stress time. what do you mean by Physicians ??? do you have any special check ups ?

• 2 months later...

Hi all I got DWI arrest recently and at the same time my visa got prudentially revoked. Currently my visa status is H1b until Sep 2020.

I had talked with my Immigration lawyer regarding this and thinking to hire an Criminal lawyer soon.

What are my circumstances for this case? how this will effect my H1b extension and GC process.

Please need all your suggestions. Thank you 

3 hours ago, nishant571 said:

Hi all I got DWI arrest recently and at the same time my visa got prudentially revoked. Currently my visa status is H1b until Sep 2020.

I had talked with my Immigration lawyer regarding this and thinking to hire an Criminal lawyer soon.

What are my circumstances for this case? how this will effect my H1b extension and GC process.

Please need all your suggestions. Thank you 

DWI need Suggestions

Archived