Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sanjay G

EB1-C can enter into US for short term before completing 1 year outside US

Recommended Posts

Hello all,


I am new to this forum.

I wanted to check regarding EB1-C elgibility.

I am employed by a US firm for past 5 years  who has a branch outside US in CANADA and INDIA. I got promoted to manager here in US about 10 months ago.

If i moved outside US for 1 Year then i believe i will qualify for EB1-C (I will move as a manager in same organization).

My question here is can i make an entry into US anytime before i complete my 1 year outside US for short term , let's say 2 week ?

Do i need to complete entire 1 year without any break before I enter into US in-order to to qualify EB1C?


Share this post

Link to post
11 hours ago, pontevecchio said:

The duration of short visits is added on to the one year requirement.

If the visit is on B1/B2.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this