H1b stamping with LCA having previous client details within same MSA

simplyanks

Hi,

I filed for my H1 when I was working for end client X by my employer and the LCA contains the address and location of end client X. I moved from client X (same employer) to client Y in the same MSA ( Metropolitan Statistical Area). As there were recent changes in rules with amendment of H1 and as I am planning for my visa stamping I had a question that - Is a new LCA required to be filled with updated client location (as my LCA has previous client address )or is it ok to leave it as is before going for stamping. Please suggest

5 hours ago, simplyanks said:

Hi,

I filed for my H1 when I was working for end client X by my employer and the LCA contains the address and location of end client X. I moved from client X (same employer) to client Y in the same MSA ( Metropolitan Statistical Area). As there were recent changes in rules with amendment of H1 and as I am planning for my visa stamping I had a question that - Is a new LCA required to be filled with updated client location (as my LCA has previous client address )or is it ok to leave it as is before going for stamping. Please suggest

Yes it is always better to have everything reflected accurately. Your end client address needs to be updated. That same MSA rule is confusing.

Archived