Chances for the F2 visa approval after rejection of F1 thrice

Anitha Kola

My F1 got rejected 3 times for Fall 2018. Later i got married and applied for F2 in November and got rejected. Vo asked about my previous F1 application and also asked whether i will try for F1 again . I replied that i don't have any such plans as i got married and wanted to be a Housewife. So What are the chances of approval if i apply for F2 again? Please suggest.

This certainly looks shady. Were these real, established universities or diploma mills?
And a marriage to somebody in the US soon after looks like you want to get to the US by all means possible. Nobody believes that after a bunch of tries to get an F1 you now suddenly want to be a housewife.

This all looks like a clear recipe for denial.

16 hours ago, pontevecchio said:

Your chances depend on what the reason for the three rejections was. It also depends on which college your spouse is attending. Did you apply to substandard diploma mills?

I don't know the exact reason of my 3 rejections.But as per my knowledge its because of my Profile (having low scores of GRE and IELTS). I had applied for Texas A&M commerce and i got the admission as i already have good working experience as a software developer. And currently my spouse is working in a reputed organisation .

Archived