Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

H4 ead extension after h1 spouse's change of employer

Recommended Posts

Switched job from employer A to employer B. My I-140 was approved with employer A and got H4 EAD for spouse. Employer B transferred my H-1B with extension based on employer A's I-140 and got my spouse's H4 extended as well. 

Employer B has not started the GC process yet.

Can we file for H-4 EAD extension using the I-140 from employer A and H1B approval notice from employer B or do I need to have the I-140 from employer B?

Thanks in advance.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this