H1B extension + amendment denied

sara_22

Hi Team,

I landed in USA in feb, 2018 month in New York location for AAA client. My employer filed extension + amendment on mar 15, 2018 to Texas location for BBB client since our project closed in New York location

I received speciality occupation RFE for my extension + amendment on Aug, 2018 and we responded to RFE on Nov 1, 2018. Now I extension denied and I'm waiting for my denial notice(It was converted to premium process after 6 months). 

Meantime, my employer asking to fly back to current LCA location since I have valid visa till Jan end. my employer planning to initiate another amendment + extension for some other client if I didn't opportunity in my current LCA location.

Is it advisable to file immediate amendment? ..what are the possible for chances of getting approval?.. what are my options?

Your visa is only good for traveling in and out of USA. What matters inside is the I-94. What is the validity of the I-94?. Secondly you had mentioned that the petition was filed for extension. So it would appear that your current H1b petition has already ended. If that is the case you moving to NY will not help. Can you please call out until when is your H1B petition valid till in this case. 

Thanks 

Archived