Will H1-B visa stamping abroad lead to administrative processing again after already going through the process with criminal record?

ajscribed

I was arrested in March 2009 on the charge of harassment in Austin, TX. It was Class B Misdemeanor. My lawyer setup a deal with prosecutor for Deferred Prosecution for 1 year with conditions that I have to not contact the victim in any way, complete 40 hours community service, plead guilty to a Class C Misdemeanor. The judge signed a "Motion to Dismiss" on the same day as the deal was setup. I also successfully completed the deal. I am on a valid H1-B status since 10/2012. My H1-B visa was approved in India in 2013, though I had to wait for almost 90 days due to Administrative Processing (221g). This was because when the visa officer saw on the DS-160 that there was an arrest record, he told me that he cannot approve my visa at that time and that my case has to undergo administrative processing. He took copies of the case dismissal documents before returning my passport. At the end of it all (I think 80 days) I received my visa with a notation of Clearance Received along with the petitioner information.

I might have to travel to India in June 2019. Since my visa was approved in the past with criminal record and I was able to enter the US without any issues in 2013 and 2015, is it safe to assume,there won't be any more visa delays caused by my criminal history?

Archived