Documents required for Infopass appointment

sidharth07

Hi All

What are the documents required to carry when you visit the USCIS office on an inofpass appointment? Following docs are listed on the USCIS website:

1) Printout of the InfoPass appointment notice confirmation

2) Government-issued identification. This could be any of the following:

government-issued photo ID card

passport

valid driver’s license

Employment Authorization Document, or Form I-551, Permanent Resident Card (‘green cardâ€)

Form I-94, Arrival-Departure Record; note: if your Form I-94 does not have a photo of you attached to it, then a passport or valid driver’s license would have to accompany as an additional form of identification.

3) All immigration forms, receipt notices, approval or denial letters, translations and original documents that relate to your inquiry.

Qtn:

1) Do I need to take all my H1-B approval petitions as well?

2) Do I need to take all copies of my I-94?

3) I have I-797 notice of action for EAD application receipt and notice for FP/Biometrics. I believe I need to take them.

4) Do I also need to take copy of the petition or application or Petition that was filed? If yes, how I get it? As the application was filed by lawyer, so Do I need to get copy fromthe lawyer?

As I have applied for new EAD ( not renewal) so I would not have the EAD document or the I-551. So would it OK for me to take only my driving license and/or my passport?

Kindly let me know,

regds

Sidharth

Archived