J1 Waiver Online: Unable to submit Online DS-3035. Please advise!

Jerusha

Hi,
I am trying to fill-out the J-1 Visa Waiver Review Application, an online version of Form DS-3035  for a "no objection" at  https://j1visawaiverrecommendation.state.gov/Application/WaiverProcess

I was able to enter all the details and at the very last step I have to click "Display Packet" button that is supposed to generate document packet(s) and bar coded cover sheet(s) but when I click "Display Packet" I see an application error saying "An Error occured while processing your request. We apologize for the inconviniece". 

I have tried it on different browsers (Chrome, IE) and also on different computers. I have a bit of time crunch with my visa expiring in 3 months and stuck with this error. Has any encountered the issue ? I don't seem to find much support to report this issue other than to drop an email to report website issues. I have reached out to several customer service phone numbers, all pointing to write an email. Apparently there is no phone support.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Also, Is there any other process to submit manually or submit documents in person, Please advise.

Thanks
JDisplayPacket.thumb.PNG.0235d69dfdaf360f63ed7f39556f3f22.PNG

DisplayPacket_Error.PNG

Edited by Jerusha
Relevancy
  • 11 months later...