Should I carry all originals with me when traveling for stamping?

collegian

Hello,

I will be traveling abroad for visa stamping. This is more of a general question - In the past I have always carried all my originals right from high school to grad school with me whenever I went for visa stamping but I am wondering if I should be doing it? I was hoping to get some perspective from others on this issue.

Thanks

On 11/11/2018 at 10:17 PM, collegian said:

Hello,

I will be traveling abroad for visa stamping. This is more of a general question - In the past I have always carried all my originals right from high school to grad school with me whenever I went for visa stamping but I am wondering if I should be doing it? I was hoping to get some perspective from others on this issue.

Thanks

Yes you need to carry all originals.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/11/2018 at 10:17 PM, collegian said:

Hello,

Thanks

Where are you travelling ? I am in similar situation  - need to apply for visa stamping without going to india.

Archived