petition transfer case is reaching to 240 days

sachinkumarsvt

Case background:

On Mar 29, 2018, my new employer filed for H1B transfer petition. And it got converted in the premium on Sep 07, 2018.

My previous employer has revoked my I-797 with validity  Jul 16, 2020. However, my previous to previous employer's I-797 is still valid till date Feb 28, 2020. I have an approved I-140 from previous to the previous employer. 

Questions:

1.       My case is still pending, and I haven't heard back from USCIS. Any idea what I can do get a response from them?

2.       Does the 240 days rule apply for me? I'll be completing my 240 days soon, around Nov 28.

a.       If yes, what are my options? Do I need to go out of the country? Or I just have stopped working for my client?

3.       Is it possible for my employer to file another petition for the H1B, so that my 240 days clock restarts?

4.       If my employer filed another petition, would that void my previous petition?

5.       Assuming I get an RFE, would the 240 days clock re-start?

6.       I have changed my client's building and hence am no more in the building where my visa transfer petition was filed. Do I need to file another LCA and file the amendment for my transfer petition even though my current petition is still pending?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived