USCIS Lost my RFE response and denied my application

Anu92

My H1-B application was picked in the lottery. Received Rfe in july, responded within 10 days. The case status never changed to response received. Got denial as the response was not received. We have proofs that the response was submitted. What is the ideal way to deal this? Thank you.

Your employers attorneys know what to do in such cases. Alas USCIS does this more often than not. Work with your lawyers to find an optimal strategy. Your employer and their attorneys will most probably  appeal/MTR against USCIS decision of denial while another petition is filed including all the evidences. Your attorneys will suggest to you if you should stay in USA while all this is sorted out or not by reviewing you case. Bottom line is to work with the attorneys. You or anyone here cannot do much about it.

On 11/8/2018 at 2:14 PM, cap-gap said:

Do you have proof that the response was received by USCIS not just that you mailed..

did the denial letter actually say that it was denied bcz of no response?

Yes the denial letter states so. And my employer filed appeal. Wondering what would be the timeline for uscis to approve the appeal. 

• 2 months later...

Archived