Portal to Schedule appointment for US Visa in Mumbai

Shrutidoshi

Hello,

I am trying to schedule an appointment for US visa(stamping) for December 2018 using the portal (https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/) and created a profile to submit visa application so that i can move to next steps to make visa fee payment.

However after filling most of the application including my personal data, the system prompted that it found another matching profile with different email account and asked me a question if i  would like to transfer my account?

Note: I had created a profile 2 years back (using another email address) when i had gone for my previous visa stamping and i forgot about it and hence now have two account/profiles on Schedule appointment for US visa in mumbai  portal.

I tried emailing support-india@ustraveldocs.com  to check on the status of transferring(merging) my two accounts/profiles last week but still no reply. 

Can someone please confirm if they have experienced a similar situation and how did that get resolved?

Also any known contact information of customer support center where they actively reply to your queries?

Thanks,
Shruti

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Shruti,

I had the exact same experience while creating my profile and scheduling a date for my interview. I had to upload a copy of my passport and from then it took 2-4 business days to clear my case and for them to verify and merge the 2 profiles. 

I am guessing by the time you read this response your issue would have been resolved. 

Archived