Implications on Holding dual H1B payrolls

SarathVysyaraju

Hi Team,

I have applied visa transfer from company A to company B. I got an RFE for visa transfer and I need to reply with end client letter. Company B told me that until I join we cannot provide you the end client letter. I dont want to lose current H1B so while working with company A, I joined company B too. Now I am waiting for end client letter to submit. It's been a more than month that I have been on two payrolls. Will there be any impact on me holding dual payrolls? 

Thanks in advance for spending time on my question.

Regards.

How are you managing working 16 hours/day??? Plus eating, sleeping, etc?

That may be possible for burger flipping, but not for jobs on the H1 level.

In other words, with a 24-hour day, it is impossible to work 2 8 hour/day jobs on the level needed for an H1.

On 11/6/2018 at 10:55 PM, SarathVysyaraju said:

Hi Team,

I have applied visa transfer from company A to company B. I got an RFE for visa transfer and I need to reply with end client letter. Company B told me that until I join we cannot provide you the end client letter. I dont want to lose current H1B so while working with company A, I joined company B too. Now I am waiting for end client letter to submit. It's been a more than month that I have been on two payrolls. Will there be any impact on me holding dual payrolls? 

Thanks in advance for spending time on my question.

Regards.

It can be seen as an unauthorized employment because you are not authorized to work for both the companies under H1b concurrently. I would not want to say anything more than that.

Archived