Joining one of FAANG companies on H1B transfer receipt

VS07

I got a couple of offers from FAANG companies, and have accepted one offer. LCA has been filed, SOC code 15-1132 wage level-4, computer science background. The company is ready to wait till H1B approval comes in, but I am contemplating joining on receipt. Although the general recommendation in most forums in to wait till the approval (given the current administration's hostility), what are the chances of outright denial All my previous H1B transfers were approved without any issues.

14 hours ago, VS07 said:

I got a couple of offers from FAANG companies, and have accepted one offer. LCA has been filed, SOC code 15-1132 wage level-4, computer science background. The company is ready to wait till H1B approval comes in, but I am contemplating joining on receipt. Although the general recommendation in most forums in to wait till the approval (given the current administration's hostility), what are the chances of outright denial All my previous H1B transfers were approved without any issues.

Do you want assurance or piece of mind. If you want former then nobody can give you that. For latter ,make a decision and join on approval.

Archived