H1B VISA Stamping question on Driver's license

w4a

Dear friends & Experts,

I need to go for H1B Visa stamping in India this Dec.

I have doubt in of the DS-160 question - "Do you or did you ever hold a US driver's license?" -  

what I am confused about is -

I have stayed in 3 different states. License from state 1 was expired much before I applied for driver's License in state 2.

When I moved to state 3, where I presently live, I  forfeited the license from state 2 and got a license from state 3.

So technically I have/had only one license valid at any time.

However while filling DS 160, I thought the expectation is to list the license history and entered the License number and state where the license was obtained for all my 3 licenses and submitted by DS160.

Now I started thinking , since there was no option to mention which one is active license and which are not, I am getting worried that will they interpret it as I have three active licenses and will that influence the stamping decision in any way.

OR should I fill another DS 160 with only the present driver's license information and take it to the first day appointment (Biometric) and ask them replace it with one I submitted for booking the appointment ? 

Please advice. 

Archived