Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Apply for H4 EAD after employer change

Recommended Posts

My I140 was with say employer A but they did not file H1 for me. I got H1 thru employer B using 140 filed by employer A and now reached USA. Can I file EAD for my wife using I140 filed by employer A which is still active and was used by employer B to get me H1? 

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now