Notice of Representation Was Updated

kartosiak

Hello, 

My usicis case status is changed to the following message for my H1B. Not sure what that means, anyone with similar update ?

On October 31, 2018, we received notification that there was an update to your Notice of Representation for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number XXXXXXXXX. Your representative will receive copies of all official updates and correspondence relating to your case. Your representative will keep you informed about actions we take on your case.

Any help is appreciated..

-Kartos

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My status changed to 'Notice of Representation' updated. What does it mean. Did my company changed the law firm that represents my case or the uscis telling we have made a decision and you will soon get to know the decision? I am confused. Also all of the people who commented above- What was the final decision in your case? Did anyone eventually received decline or all got approved?

On 1/5/2019 at 8:14 PM, sangos99 said:

4 hours ago, rajagaj said:

My status changed to 'Notice of Representation' updated. What does it mean. Did my company changed the law firm that represents my case or the uscis telling we have made a decision and you will soon get to know the decision? I am confused. Also all of the people who commented above- What was the final decision in your case? Did anyone eventually received decline or all got approved?

Still waiting on the response. Its been 58 days from now. Any suggestions from others appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I also got the status update as Notice of Representation Was Updated
On June 07, 2019, we received notification that there was an update to your Notice of Representation for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC$$$$$$$$$$$.Your representative will receive copies of all official updates and correspondence relating to your case. Your representative will keep you informed about actions we take on your case.

may i know what exactly it means